Auteur Sujet: Mais l'action produisit un effet absolument inatte  (Lu 6269 fois)

darkakashi

Mais l'action produisit un effet absolument inatte
« Réponse #15 le: 24 avril 2005, 22:49:40 »
..........How do u put an avatar and a sig ?
To put an avatar and a sign you have to go in "Mes contrôles" at the top of the page, here go in "Modifier mon avatar" at the left and here you got 2 possibilities : if you get your avatar on your PC click on "Parcourir" and select it, or write the URL in the box just above.

For your sign, always in "Mes contrôles", choose "Modifier ma signature" and write the URL of your sig with this around the URL in the box.

If you need anything else you can send me a PM  ;)
« Modifié: 24 avril 2005, 22:59:53 par darkakashi »

Kaguna

« Réponse #16 le: 24 avril 2005, 22:55:36 »
Pas mal ton anglais Darkakashi ^^ tu n'est pas si mauvais comme tu le disai dans un post d'un des topic :lol:  

darkakashi

« Réponse #17 le: 24 avril 2005, 23:07:05 »
Oui je sais que j'ai dit ça sur Gaia mais là il est seul à parler anglais donc ça va c'est pas trop long à traduire, mais tout un forum en anglais...  <_<
J'ai pas vraiment envie de m'embeter à tout traduire  :lol:

(Translation : Yes I know I have said that in Gaia, but he is alone to speak english so it is not too long to translate, but all a forum in english...  <_<
I don't really want to translate everything  :lol: )

Ceux qui peuvent, traduisez vos post pour que Drakengard puisse suivre le pauvre  :rolleyes:
(Those who can, translate your post to help Drakengard to follow everything, the poor  :rolleyes: )

Kaguna

« Réponse #18 le: 25 avril 2005, 02:11:32 »
oui jle sais, il crois que les membres lui parle dans le dos mais ce n'est pas le cas ^^

>>Traduction in English<< Yes i know, he think all the members talk behind his back but it not it ^^

Et c'est une bonne idee de traduire pour lui, j'espere qu'il va apprendre un peu le francais ^_^

>> Traduction in English<< And it a good idea to translate for him, i hope that he will learn a bit of french ^_^

Drakengard

« Réponse #19 le: 25 avril 2005, 18:19:02 »
Woohoo yea thats how i like it  :D  Now i can understand everything u ppl say  :D

Oh and i got the sig ava thing goin thanks..... By the way i did those digs  :D  
« Modifié: 25 avril 2005, 18:25:13 par Drakengard »

darkakashi

« Réponse #20 le: 25 avril 2005, 18:25:42 »
Wahou you are good ! I love your sig of Devil May Cry  ;)

But please don't place too many sig  -_-
Only place one or much, but the whole must be of 500*200 pixels for 100 Ko I think  -_-

EDIT : here it is : "Les signatures tout comme les avatars ne doivent pas dépasser chacun les 50Ko (ce qui est déjà pas mal^^) afin de ne pas trop ralentir le chargement des pages. Les dimensions maximales des signatures ne doivent pas dépasser 600 pixels en longeur et 200 pixels en hauteur."

Translation : "The sig, like the avatar, mustn't exceed 50Ko (that is not too bad ^^) to not slow down the page's loading. The maximal dimensions for sig are 600 pixels for the length and 200 pixels for the height."
« Modifié: 25 avril 2005, 18:34:16 par darkakashi »

Drakengard

« Réponse #21 le: 25 avril 2005, 20:18:55 »
Ill just leave the dmc3 one and the animated thing is that good?

Diyo

« Réponse #22 le: 25 avril 2005, 20:37:21 »
Ill just leave the dmc3 one and the animated thing is that good?
Nope.

It's 100ko max for the kit signature + avatar. Yours is about... 2Mo!
Not good at all!
And a single sig is enough. Thanks.

Translation : "The sig, like the avatar, mustn't exceed 50Ko (that is not too bad ^^) to not slow down the page's loading. The maximal dimensions for sig are 600 pixels for the length and 200 pixels for the height."
Darky has been nice and made the translation for you...

Drakengard

« Réponse #23 le: 26 avril 2005, 04:40:43 »
Sorry i didnt mean too ill change it quickly  :'(  

Kaguna

« Réponse #24 le: 26 avril 2005, 20:16:39 »
That better ^^ I put something in my sign but i send it on my mp box until i make that page ^_^

c'est meilleur ^^ j'avai placer quelque chose dans ma sign mais je les envoyer dans ma boite de mp juste qu'a temp je fait la page ^_^

ryuuki-chan

« Réponse #25 le: 27 avril 2005, 06:51:59 »
Drakengard: I am new here as well, and English is my first language. I know some French, and I am currently learning in school. It's fun. I try to study a lot on the side, because I really like the language, but I haven't even had the class for  a year. Which would explain away any errors that one may find in my writing. The translator, although not 100% accurate, can be very helpful, but sometimes you will have to check what to you want to translate in a few different ones, but if you like this place and/or French, then it is well worth it, methinks. :3

(I'm kind of proud of myself, because usually I can catch the gist of what people are saying without help xD Like, zomg.)

Pharoah: Étrangers ? Aïe, ce maux. Il serait gentil si chacun pourrait parler une langue et se comprendre, mais ce n'est pas le cas. Les traducteurs sont votre ami. :D

(pardonnez-moi, je pourrais employer des expressions anglaises et essayer de les traduire au Français, ainsi mes excuses s'il semble étrange. Je suis stupide, désolé... x3)
« Modifié: 27 avril 2005, 06:56:04 par ryuuki-chan »

Scalix

« Réponse #26 le: 27 avril 2005, 12:19:36 »
Hum...ryuuki-chan, this place is not here to improve your french : it is here to talk with people who like mangas and animes. I have no objection about you staying here ; but only if you like this forum for his subject, and not for his language. There are many other places on internet where you can practice your french (which is not bad at all).  

ryuuki-chan

« Réponse #27 le: 28 avril 2005, 06:19:32 »
But of course, I love anime. It is one of my favorite things. ^^ I liked anime before the French, and since I love them both, I thought it would be interesting to combine the two. My apologies if it came out as something else. I finally know enough to converse with people in French, so I figured I'd try it out; of course, the conversations would be about a subject I could relate to easily. That seems logical enough, no?

Kaguna

« Réponse #28 le: 29 avril 2005, 05:20:44 »
Il a au moin un anglais qui c'est parler en francais  :lol: mon cousin anglais ne comprend pas un seul mot en francais et je parle en anglais pour qu'il me comprenne ^_^ mes ca qui est rigolo c'est que ma petite cousine comprend le francais et que sont grand frère ne comprend rien  :lol: